E-Commerce

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yoong Yik Hua, Michael

Let me introduce myself to everybody. My name is Yoong Yik Hua. Michael is my nickname. When I was born, my cousins made this name for me. But I didn’t use it until I was studying in Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman, taking the couse, Diploma in Business Studies Accounting. Around this time a friend started calling me 'Michael', this is why I have such a nickname. I'm 23 years old and live in Jinjang Utara, Kuala Lumpur.

Currently I stay in a hostel and studying at University Tunku Abdul Rahman, Sg Long and taking a course, Bachelor of Commerce(Hons) Accounting and will be graduated in Jun 2009. I can communicate in Mandarin, English and Malay. Generally speaking, I think I can do well in organization activities. That is because since the primary school I have been monitor of the class. So I have gained a lot of practical work experience. I always think only through practice can it help me to develop myself.

When I was in the secondary school, I started a new hobby, camping. Simultaneously, I like those taking risk activities, it is stimulated, as such jungle trekking, climb the hill, cycling long distance and so on. I am independent and like to accept new challenges, and therefore I joined the scout community. Throughout these studied, I took part in many scout activities with foreign friends. Naturally, I hope I can continue to take part in this kind of activities.

In addition, I read some books, and I always suggest my classmates and parents read a lot. Because reading can make a person wiser. So in my opinion, it is well worth reading.

Top 5 websites that I visited the most and why. The first, www.friendster.com, i love these because it allows me making new friends around the world, not just in Malaysia. In addition, it provides many other services, such like photo uploaded, edit and design homepages, create our blogs, so that we can write dairy onto it, post bulletins and so on.

www.chinesepress.com, every morning I do need enter to it, read whether or not any great events happened. It gives up-to-date information. What I want to say, is “If you start reading a newspaper regularly, it becomes a habit and will help you gradually gain knowledge over a period of time.” Besides that, we could gather information from its advertisement.

www.hotmail.com, I remember, when I last time went to Singapore, although there were only 5 days, it gave me a deep impression of Singapore, of course it enlarged my knowledge as well. Besides that, I made a lot of Singaporian friends, so every Saturday and Sunday, I often sent e-mails to them and chatted with them. We talk about the life in two different countries, talk about the school life, the music, the movie, and the festivals. Now we have became good friends and we never stop writing. So in a word, such communication activities are of great value and I came to love them.


www.download.com, I enter to it when my laptop formatted everytime, it allows me illegally download some softwares which I needed. Those are mp3 and audio software, video software, antivires, firewall and spyware. Although it is illegal, but free of charge, therefore I believe that, many people will keep download, including me as well.

Lastly,
www.astro.com.my, I have subscribed with astro to watch video online. I am now stay in hostel Sg Long, don’t have television at home, since my parents so love me, and subscribed astro for me. Once I am bored, I will be entered into it. Similarly, I am a fan of Manchester United Football Club, I alwalys watch live match between them. Sometime, my friends come over my home and watch with me, we enjoy about that.

5 internet activities that I always do, are chatting in msn with college friends, searching information which I needed, these activity is frequently when I am doing my assignment in University. Besides that, I most likely playing online games such like world of warcraft, downloading series, musics, computer software and so on. Finally I may go online shopping, where I can compare the prices before I buy.

No comments:

Come in and let's have some fingel lickin' good fun