E-Commerce

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Eyaz Fahmi

My name is Eyaz Fahmi bin Mohamed Nazeer. I’m also known as goldfish among my friends. This name came about due to the fact that I have big and well rounded eyes. I was born on the 2nd day of the last month in the year of the tiger which is 1986. Im a happy-go-lucky kinda person and I take life as it goes.

I read plenty of books and my favorites are those from JK Rowling that goes by the name of Harry Potter. I’m also deeply attached to Japanese comic books called manga such as One Piece, Naruto as well as Dragon Ball. I have a passion towards Hollywood gossips and latest celebrity news. I’m also deeply involved in creating a good network of friends. If I were to be given a choice between a hot babe and football I will most probably go for the latter. Performance of my favorite team, AC Milan and the daily happenings in the football world is what I’m interested in.

I’m married to my computer system (literally) and I do spend a considerable amount of time in front of my PC. I find that the internet is a boon from the gods. So, I take every opportunity to maximize the benefits of the internet. I go online whenever I get the chance and as a result there are many websites that intrigues me. However, the top five websites that I visit the most are www.friendster.com, www.soccernet.com, www.egotastic.com, www.onemanga.com and last but not the least www.hotmail.com.

As you all may come to know of, www.friendster.com is a social networking website whereby we get to interact with friends as well as others throughout the world. www.egotastic.com is a blog where we can get the latest scoops on celebrities and wannabes alike. I like this website in particular due to the fact that it delivers news as well as rare pictures of celebrities around the clock. Football fans out there might recognize the website www.soccernet.com because it’s known as the centre point of the footballing world. It covers almost all the leagues in the world and enables the visitors to watch the live gamecast online whenever there is a game.

My hobbies being other than going online includes playing futsal to sweat it out after spending a hectic day attending classes; listening to the latest songs no matter English, Malay, Tamil or even Chinese songs. I hang out with my friends in mamak restaurants once in a while in which I’ve accustomed to call it “yumcha” session after spending more than 2 years studying in UTAR.

No comments:

Come in and let's have some fingel lickin' good fun