E-Commerce

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tan Wei Min

My name is Tan Wei Min, Alexei and my most featured nickname used during internet activities is Alien. Therefore, if u find it difficult to call me Alexei, u can call me Alien too. I’m from Taiping, Perak and I was born on the 2nd September 1986. My email addresses are infest_adm@yahoo.com and infest_adm@hotmail.com. Basically, I have many hobbies but the one that I adore the most is chatting and betting. I love to chat because I consider myself as outgoing. Chatting is also a cool way to share knowledge and jokes and it also assists in improving communication skills and making friends.

On the other hand, betting is to keep my luck in check, knowledge towards a subject matter and my prediction skills. I also have a passion towards collecting stamps, playing futsal and syncing in the swimming pool. In addition to that, my ambition is to be part of the realty industry. Do not be surprised because I’m quite ambitious and have a vision towards challenging the masters of the world. My favorite subjects are mostly literature based rather than calculation.

As a matter of fact, I’ve also indulged in novel writing and I personally feel that blogging is equally as fun as writing novels. The top 5 websites that I usually visit are blubet.com, search engines such as google.com and yahoo.com, knowledge based websites like wikipedia.org, and entertainment website such as youtube.com and metacafe.com. I also visit community network websites such as msn.com/space and myspace.com. I visit www.blubet.com for the sole purpose of predicting and answering quizzes and maintaining a network of friends.

Search engines are essential to find information easily. Wikipedia is the largest encyclopaedia online that gives me knowledge of events. Even though some argue that wikipedia is not reliable, it is still the largest online encyclopaedia. Lastly, community network websites are the best way for me to keep in touch with my friends and setup my blog. Internet activities that I love the most are playing online games for entertainment purposes. I also watch movies and listen to songs online. Last but not the least, chatting is a typical activity that I do which is similar to blogging which helps me to improve my writing skills and to share the ups and downs in the path called life.

No comments:

Come in and let's have some fingel lickin' good fun